top of page


shakila monfared



Shakila Monfared, a 30-year-old activist and supporter of the monarchy, was first arrested during the summer of 2016 by the revolutionary security forces. Three weeks later, she was released on bail from Gharchak prison. On August 31, 2020, in the same year, she was sentenced to a 5-year suspended imprisonment by the revolutionary court in Tehran.

Shakila Monfared was arrested again while leaving her home on August 31, 2020. After undergoing several stages of interrogation by security forces, she was released on a temporary basis from Evin prison on a 400 million toman bail (approximately 67,000 euros).

On January 20, 2021, after her trial in Branch Number 26 of the revolutionary court in Tehran, Shakila was transferred to Evin prison. Later, she was sentenced to 6 years of custodial imprisonment and 4 months of forced labor in a revolutionary agriculture institution. She was accused of advertising against the regime and insulting the Islamic sacred. In the appeal court, her sentence was reduced to 4 years and 2 months of custodial imprisonment.

On May 2, 2021, Shakila was moved from Evin prison to Gharchak prison. On June 7, 2021, she was severely attacked and hit by criminal prisoners. During her time in Gharchak prison, Shakila faced new allegations, including membership in several anti-regime groups and involvement in publishing information about the regime and its connected forces, although the court deemed the information given by Shakila as "pure lies". She was charged with an additional two years of suspended imprisonment and a 10 million toman cash payment bail.

On July 20, 2022, the activist and monarch supporter, Shakila, along with other political prisoners, were moved back to Evin prison without prior notice.

In October 2022, Shakila Monfared's case with the revolutionary court was followed by further allegations. The headquarters of prisons in Tehran province sued Shakila 

for disturbing public order in prison, illegal gathering and collusion against the regime, and insulting authorities and prison officials.

In December 2022, Shakila became severely ill, resulting in dangerously low blood pressure. While she was so sick, she was attacked and hit by two of the revolutionary security forces, resulting in a broken left arm.

In February 2023, during a phone call with her family, Shakila revealed that she had been sentenced to 10 years of custodial imprisonment. Her brother Ashkan also confirmed that her 5-year suspended imprisonment had been put into effect.

On July 23, 2023, Shakila underwent a medical operation due to issues with her liver at Taleghani Hospital. Subsequently, she was released on a one billion toman bail.

Despite the requirement for ongoing medical leave, Shakila Monfared was brought back to Evin Prison on August 12th, 2023.

fatemeh sepehri



Fatemeh Sepehri, one of those who signed the statement of transition from the Islamic Republic and the statement requiring the resignation of Ali Khamenei, was arrested for the first time on August 11, 2019, by revolutionary forces. Later, she was sentenced to 6 years of custodial jail for several charges, such as attempting to form many groups and communities to pressure Ali Khamenei to resign, insulting the leader of the Islamic regime, and engaging in activities against the Islamic Republic.

The activist, who is also a Monarch supporter, had her custodial jail sentence changed to suspended jail time and was beaten with a whip. She was released on May 14, 2020, from Vakil Abad prison in Mashhad city.

Fatemeh Sepehri was arrested again by revolutionary security forces from her home in Mashhad city on September 21, 2022, during the national uprising in Iran, and was sent to Vakilabad prison in Mashhad.

The activist and Monarch supporter was sentenced to 18 years of custodial jail for several charges, such as advertising against the Islamic regime, cooperating with governments of countries that the Islamic regime considers enemies, insulting Khomeini and Khamenei, and arranging gatherings against public order. Later, during the appeal court, her sentence was reduced to 10 years in jail.

Fatemeh Sepehri was also accused of publishing information against the Islamic regime on social media, resulting in public distress, and being interviewed by foreign press and news agencies.

On April 30, 2023, for the third time in the same calendar year, she underwent a surgical operation due to a tumor in her left arm. On May 8, 2023, despite still being very sick and needing to remain in the hospital to recover, she was moved back to Vakil Abad prison, despite being physically extremely weak.

Since the operation, Fatemeh Sepehri has been suffering from complex regional pain syndrome while being deprived of access to medical treatments.

reza mohammad hosseini



Reza Mohammad Hosseini, an activist and Monarch supporter, was first arrested in April 2019 by the revolutionary army called Spah in Tehran and was subsequently sent to Evin prison.

This Monarch supporter activist was charged with illegally exiting and entering the country, gathering and colluding against the regime, insulting the leader, and disobeying orders from security forces. He was sentenced to 16.5 years of imprisonment. In the appeal court, enforcing article 134 of the Islamic punishment law, a 7-year sentence out of the initial 16.5 years of imprisonment was upheld.

On August 10, 2020, Reza Mohammad Hosseini was moved from Evin to Rajaei Shar prison in Karaj without prior notice.

The political prisoner faced a new charge based on a complaint filed by the head of the revolutionary security forces of Evin prison against him. He was charged with receiving 50 lashes due to insulting a security force on duty.

On November 10, 2020, when he was on his way to court for his trial (advertising against the regime), he was severely beaten by security forces for not complying with their orders to wear a prisoner's uniform, handcuffs, and leg restraints.

He was released from Rajaei Shahr prison on February 15, 2023. Reza was arrested again on May 1, 2023, by revolutionary security forces while being beaten up and suffering severe injuries. He was then taken to the Sarallah station of revolutionary forces. On May 2, after undergoing different stages of interrogation, he was transferred to Evin Prison.

Reza is currently still in Evin prison, accused of communicating with press and news agencies that the Islamic regime claims are seeking to undermine the regime and disrupt public order. He is facing charges of advertising against the regime and colluding against the regime, without having undergone a trial. Additionally, he has been banned from having visitors and phone call contact with his family due to an order from Hedayat Farzadi, the head of the prison.

2023-08-18 02.07.36.jpg



Samaneh Nowruz Moradi, an activist and monarch supporter, was arrested for the first time in September 2018 due to her role as an admin of a Telegram account that campaigned for the return of Prince Reza Pahlavi. She also participated in writing slogans on walls in the streets and joining groups of protesters. She was released two weeks later.

Later, she was sentenced to 8 years of custodial imprisonment by the revolutionary court, Branch 26. She was charged with gathering and collusion against the regime and public security order, as per the regime's perspective, advertising against the regime, and insulting the founder of the Islamic republic, Khomeini, and the leader, Khamenei. Due to her surrender and acceptance of the charges, her sentence was reduced to 3.5 years of custodial jail.

On April 25, 2019, Samaneh was summoned to attend Shahid Moghaddas court, where she was arrested and subsequently sent to the women's section of Evin prison to serve her sentence.

On May 20, 2020, due to publishing a video in support of Prince Reza Pahlavi, expressing gratitude to Princess Yasmin Pahlavi, and shouting slogans against the regime within the prison, she faced a new allegation of advertising against the regime. This resulted in an additional sentence of 15 months of custodial imprisonment.

This Monarch supporter activist, on October 21, 2020, despite her serious physical condition and illnesses, was transferred to the women's prison in Roudsar and then to Lakan prison in Rasht. Instead of receiving medical treatments at a hospital, she was moved to the prisons.

After the suspension of her sentence, Samaneh was released from Lakan prison in Rasht on April 6, 2021.

However, Samaneh was arrested once again in her home in the western part of Tehran on April 25, 2023, by revolutionary security forces. On May 6, 2023, she was sent to the women's section of Evin prison.

The activist was charged with managing a Telegram account that advocated for the return of Prince Reza Pahlavi and with engaging in advertising against the regime.

Currently, Samaneh is suffering from Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, breast cancer, diabetes, and fibromyoma while in the women's section of Evin prison. Despite her severe health conditions, she has been denied access to medical treatments. She experiences extreme joint pain and has not been taken to a hospital; her only recourse is painkillers.

manochehr nakhtiari.jpg



Manouchehr Bakhtiari is the father of Poya Bakhtiari, who was one of the victims of Bloody November 2019. This activist and Monarch supporter was arrested for the first time on December 24, 2019. Later, on January 15, 2020, he was released from Rajaei Shahr prison.

The activist was arrested again on July 13, 2020, at the airport when returning from Kish Island. Later, on December 6, 2020, he was released on bail.

Manouchehr Bakhtiari was arrested again in Isfahan on April 7, 2021, along with other families of those who were killed during the uprising in November 2019 by the security forces of the Islamic regime. A day later, he was released.

On April 30, 2021, Manouchehr was arrested again, attacked, and beaten up by revolutionary security forces in his own home. He was then arrested and sent to the central prison in Karaj City.

In July 2021, he was sentenced to 3.5 years of custodial jail, 2 years of exile in Bandar Abbas, and was banned from leaving the country. He was accused of gathering and collusion against public order and advertising against the Islamic Republic regime of Iran.

On July 20, 2022, when Manouchehr was in a serious physical condition, he was attacked and beaten by security forces in the central prison in Karaj, resulting in severe injuries. He was then transferred to Chobindar prison in Qazvin.

While serving his sentence in Chobindar prison, Manouchehr faced a new allegation, which was insulting the leader of the Islamic regime.

In July 2023, Manouchehr was accused of "advertising against the regime". This new case has been referred to Branch Number 8 of the revolutionary court in Qazvin.

Manouchehr is currently suffering from several illnesses and urgently needs medical treatment and surgical operation; however, he is banned from accessing any of the above while in Chobindar prison in Qazvin.

bottom of page