IRAN WEEKLY NEWS February 22, 2026
- 1 hour ago
- 3 min read
EXCLUSIVE
IRAN WEEKLY NEWS
February 22, 2026
-Iranians Have Paid a Very High Price.
Iranians have paid a very high price for the freedom of their homeland — a price that amounts to tens of thousands of lives.
A regime that massacres its own citizens easily exports violence and terrorism beyond its borders.
A free, reconciled, and secular Iran would be a stronger and more reliable ally for the West, especially for the United States and Israel.
words of Mitra Jashni in a recent coversation with
@FuenteLatina television.
-Sepher Baba.
The mother of Sepehr Shokouhi, who became known in Persian-language social media as “Sepehr Baba,” says that security forces shot her son in the side. After undergoing two successful surgeries at the hospital, he was reportedly recovering. However, agents of the Islamic Republic’s security forces allegedly entered the hospital and killed him with a final, point-blank shot.
According to reports from some human rights activists inside Iran, officials responsible for the Islamic Republic’s crackdown had promised hired killers a payment of 30 million tomans for each protester killed and 10 million tomans for each injured protester delivered. These activists believe that this is why security forces stormed hospitals and executed wounded protesters with a final shot.
-Death Sentence for a 19-Year-Old Protester.
Death sentence issued for 19-year-old protest detainee Mohammadamin Beiglari.
Branch 15 of Tehran’s Revolutionary Court, presided over by Judge Abolqasem Salavati, has sentenced Biglari to death. His case has now been sent to the Supreme Court for final review.
Mohammadamin was arrested on January 8th, 2026, on Damavand Street in Tehran during the protests. A barber by trade, he was detained by security forces while returning home from work.
For more than a month, his family had no information about his whereabouts. His father repeatedly went to Kahrizak, searching among transferred bodies for any sign of his son, before eventually being told that Mohammadamin had been moved to Qezel Hesar Prison.
An only child, Mohammadamin Beiglari now awaits the Supreme Court’s final decision on his fate.
-Four Sisters Arrested in Tehran Remain in Limbo.
Four sisters arrested in Tehran, and weeks later, there is still no word on their whereabouts.
Niusha Nakhae, Mona Nakhae, Kimia Davoudi, and Tara Davoudi were detained by government forces and taken to undisclosed locations. No clear information has been released about their legal status or condition.
According to reports, Tara Davoudi, a former surveying student at the University of Isfahan, and her sister Kimia Davoudi, a former law student at Razi University of Kermanshah, were arrested on January 14th, 2026. The arrests were reportedly carried out violently and without a warrant. More than three weeks later, no official body has accepted responsibility or provided answers.
Earlier, in the early hours of January 9th, 2026, Mona and Niusha Nakhae were detained after security forces raided their family home. The stated reason for their arrest was that their personal car had been on the street the night before.
The continued silence surrounding these four women has heightened serious concerns about their safety, while their families remain in complete uncertainty.
-Kamelia Nazari Remains in Limbo.
18-year-old Kamelia Nazari has been arrested, and weeks later, her fate remains unclear.
According to reports, Nazari, a resident of Shiraz, was detained by security forces on January 10th, 2026, outside her home and transferred to Adelabad Prison.
Her family says they still have no clear information about her legal status, exact place of detention, or the charges against her. Authorities have offered no transparent explanation.
A relative says that in a brief phone call, Kamelia reported being taken for daily interrogations and subjected to psychological pressure in an effort to extract a confession, leaving her severely distressed.




